Do you agree that cows are amongst the most intelligent and cutest animals ever? For me, it’s a “yes”. To honor the joy and love that this animal has brought to me, I have collected lots of cow quotes & sayings, from funny to inspirational ones.
Hope that you – cow lovers, will enjoy it as much as I do.
*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclaimer for additional details.
Funny Cow Quotes and Sayings
“Something in the way she moos attracts me like no udder lover.”
“Live life like someone left the gate open.”
- “Cows make me happy, you not so much.”
- “When I’m driving and see cows, I will make an announcement to the rest of the car, that there are cows.”
- “I work out, just kidding, I chase cows.”
“Home is where my cows are.”
- “I will love you till the cows come home.”
- “I do not believe there was a life more attractive than life on a cattle ranch.”
- “Never trust a person who doesn’t like Cows.”
- “Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy Cows. And that’s pretty much the same thing.”
- “Facts are like cows. If you look them in the face long enough, they generally run away.”
Inspirational Quotes about Cows
- “Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures” – Thomas de Quincey
- “Cows are gentle, interesting animals” – Ingrid Newkirk
- “My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me” – David Lynch
Famous Quotes About Cows
- “Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures.” Thomas de Quincey
- “There’s nothing like sitting back and talking to your cows.” Russell Crowe
- “To my mind, the only possible pet is a cow. Cows love you. They will listen to your problems and never ask a thing in return. They will be your friends forever. And when you get tired of them, you can kill and eat them. Perfect.” Bill Bryson
- “Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows.” Mason Cooley
- “The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil’s own satanic herd!” Rowan Atkinson
- “I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I’d rather dance with the cows until you come home.” Groucho Marx
- “My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me.” David Lynch
- “Cows are my passion. What I have ever sighed for has been to retreat to a Swiss farm, and live entirely surrounded by cows – and china.” Charles Dickens
- “As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists.” Joan Dye Gussow
- “If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?” Steven Wright
- “All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow.” Grant Wood
- “Cows run away from the storm while the buffalo charges toward it – and gets through it quicker. Whenever I’m confronted with a tough challenge, I do not prolong the torment, I become the buffalo.” — Wilma Mankiller
- “The best way to control cow and sheep is to give them a big grazing field.” — Shunryu Suzuki
Above is a bunch of funny cow quotes and sayings. If you find funnier and more meaningful cow quotes, please leave a comment below for us!
FAQs About Cows
1. Do cows love?
Cows actually have complex emotions and feel more than just stress and contentment.
2. Do cows cry?
Yes, cows do cry. They make a loud and high-pitched wailing moo that could be because of grief, pain, or just feeling sad.
3. Do cows feel fear?
Yes, cows do feel fear. They are born fearing new situations, smells, loud noises, quick movements, and strange objects.
4. What is a boy cow called?
If left intact, a boy cow is called a bull, and a steer when they are castrated
5. What is a female cow named?
Female cows that have not produced calves are referred to as heifers, whereas female cows are referred to as cows after giving birth for the first time.