*This post may have affiliate links, which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through links I provide (at no extra cost to you). As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclaimer for additional details.
Do you agree that cows are amongst the most intelligent and cutest animals ever? For me, it’s a “yes”. To honor the joy and love that this animal has brought to me, I have collected lots of cow quotes & sayings, from funny to inspirational ones.
Hope that you – cow lovers, will enjoy it as much as I do.
Table of Contents
Funny Cow Quotes and Sayings
- Something in the way she moos, attracts me like no udder lover.
- Live life like someone left the gate open.
- Cows make me happy, you not so much.
- When I’m driving and see cows, I will make an announcement to the rest of the car, that there are cows.
- I workout, just kidding, I chase cows.
- Home is where my cows are.
- I will love you till the cows come home.
- I do not believe there was a life more attractive than life on a cattle ranch.
- Never trust a person who doesn’t like Cows.
- Money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy Cows. And that’s pretty much the same thing.
- Facts are like cows. If you look them in the face long enough, they generally run away.
Inspirational Quotes about Cows
Famous Quotes About Cows
- Cows are amongst the gentlest of breathing creatures; none show more passionate tenderness to their young when deprived of them; and, in short, I am not ashamed to profess a deep love for these quiet creatures. Thomas de Quincey
- There’s nothing like sitting back and talking to your cows. Russell Crowe
- To my mind, the only possible pet is a cow. Cows love you. They will listen to your problems and never ask a thing in return. They will be your friends forever. And when you get tired of them, you can kill and eat them. Perfect. Bill Bryson
- Moo may represent an idea, but only the cow knows. Mason Cooley
- The path of my life is strewn with cow pats from the devil’s own satanic herd! Rowan Atkinson
- I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought I’d rather dance with the cows until you come home. Groucho Marx
- My cow is not pretty, but it is pretty to me. David Lynch
- Cows are my passion. What I have ever sighed for has been to retreat to a Swiss farm, and live entirely surrounded by cows – and china. Charles Dickens
- As for butter versus margarine, I trust cows more than chemists. Joan Dye Gussow
- If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose? Steven Wright
- All the really good ideas I ever had came to me while I was milking a cow. Grant Wood
- “Cows run away from the storm while the buffalo charges toward it – and gets through it quicker. Whenever I’m confronted with a tough challenge, I do not prolong the torment, I become the buffalo.” — Wilma Mankiller
- The best way to control cow and sheep is to give them a big grazing field — Shunryu Suzuki