Cow Wear Native American Hat Hoodie Dress
Native American hat, also known as War bonnets, warbonnets or headdresses is a type of hat worn by the male leader of the ancient American Indian tribes. Today, we often use this hat during festivals or ceremonies.
A hoodie dress with a picture of a cow wearing a Warbonnets hat on it is an extremely unique dress, creating a strong impression on viewers, as well as showing the strong personality of the girls wearing it.
In addition, aboriginal motifs also appear on the wrists, elbows, hoodie caps and the hybrid of the dress add to the beauty of this hoodie dress.
If you are an American country girl and love cows, get this hoodie dress right now!
Featuring a soft fabric and an oversized fit, this hoodie dress can match with thigh boots for a modern look that is perfect for many occasions.
• 195g/㎡. Made from 100% polyester.
• Oversized silhouette with a hood, deep pockets and long sleeves.
• Double-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom.
• Machine wash cold. The print on the garment body is unable to fade.
Available Size: XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL
Note: There might be ±5% deviation in length for manual measurement and production processes.
* US, AU Delivery Time 2 – 3 weeks.
* International Delivery Time: 3 – 4 Weeks
A tracking number will be provided after the shipment.