Tragedy and Hype: Third International Soy Symposium
Studies Showing Adverse Effects of Isoflavones, 1950-2010
- Heating raw dairy products
- Freezing raw milk and butter
- Spray dried milk
- Bovine leukemia virus in milk?
- Finding safe source of raw milk
- Nutritional value of raw vs pasteurized milk
- Is there growth hormone in milk
- Skim milk and acne
- Safety and value of raw cheese
- Raw milk and lyme disease
- Pasteurization of fat in cream
- Use of raw milk in German hospitals
- Aseptically packed rice milks
- Milk from cows that are not fed grass
- How much milk should you drink?
- Is it better to drink raw milk or no milk?
The Untold Story of Milk by Ron Schmid
Milk: It Does a Body Good?
Is Raw Milk Safe For Babies?
FAQ-Homemade Baby Formula
Healthy Eating Shouldn’t Cost an Arm and a Leg http://www.westonaprice.org/making-it-practical/healthy-eating
Wise Choices, Healthy Bodies: Diet for the Prevention of Women’s Diseases
Caustic Commentary, Winter 2000
Principles of Healthy Diets
Splendor From the Grass
On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor: A Sixty-Two-Year-Old Mystery Finally Solved
|Written by Chris Masterjohn|
|February 13 2008 21:16|
“The Devil in th Milk” (click the link below to purchase); http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/a1-milk-a2-milk-america; https://www.a2milk.com/faq/
– We test our personal milk cows annually for bovine leukemia (BLV), Johnes, TB and Brucellosis.
Why do we personally test and kill for BLV in our home milk cow? Check out these articles: http://news.berkeley.edu/2015/09/15/bovine-leukemia-virus-breast-cancer/;http://www.cvm.msu.edu/info/blv-in-the-usa;http://english.mathrubhumi.com/news/columns/faunaforum/are-you-drinking-milk-from-cancer-affected-cows–1.34703
Getting The Goods: Top Ten Tips
Modernizing Your Diet With Traditional Foods
Vitamins for Fetal Development: Conception to Birth