$125 Senco FramPro 601 Head Nailer (new price is $200) – buy ours used for less
Here are the specifications for this Nailer from the Senco website:
• Sawtooth safety that digs in for precision toenailing
• Shorter, straight-line 30˚ magazine for better line of sightand superior maneuverability
• Drives ring and smooth shank nails in four gauges (.113 -.148)from 2″ to 3-⁄”12
• Reliable internal design with full round driver
• Adjustable exhaust
• Lightweight and powerful
• Adjustable depth-of-drive control• Soft comfort grip handle reduces fatigueTool Speciﬁcations: FramePro 601
Power: 884 in/lbsTool
Weight:8 lbs (3.6 kg)
Height:13 .5″ (343 mm)
Length:14.8″ (376 mm)
Operating Pressure: 70-120 psigMode of Operation: Available with either Dual Action or Restrictive Trigger activating mechanisms.
•©2005 SENCO Products, Inc.Clipped Head Framing/Sheathing Nailer™⁄” to12Fastener Speciﬁcations: The 601 nailers drive 2″ – 3-1or plain) and 2″- 3″ ring shank nails. Shank diameters include.113, .120, and .131.Sequential Actuation Trigger (also known as restrictive trigger or trigger fire) operatesin the following a sequence – depress the safety element at the nose of tool against thework surface then pull the trigger. After each fastener is driven, release the trigger andlift the tool off the work surface before starting the sequence again. This trigger isrecommended and acceptable for most applications.Contact Actuation Trigger (also known as dual action, bounce or bottom fire)operates in the following sequence- pull the trigger first and keep the trigger pulledwhile moving the tool along the work surface with a bouncing motion, depressing thesafety element at the nose of the tool against the work surface where the fastener is tobe driven. This trigger is recommended for use by trained professionals only in highproduction or volume applications.Always read the Operators Manual and Safety Instructions with all tools to ensureproper use and safety precautions or contact SENCO for more information on ourtrigger systems. Choose the right trigger system for your specific needs!For additional information on how SENCO Fastening Solutions will save you time,reduce costs, and increase quality.Fastening Solutions Adjustable Exhaust Ergonomic Design Superb balance for useall day Reliable Proven design for long trouble-free operation Adjustable Depth-of-DriveDrives nails to a consistent and controllable depth No-Mar Pad Protects work surfaceToenail Safety Teeth grip studs for precise positioningClipped Head Framing/Sheathing Nailer™Full Comfort Grip Resilient grip reduces fatigue
Better line of sight forright and left handers improves balance and reduces fatigue
Dry Fire Lockout
Prevents dry ﬁring, missed operations and signals when to reload 601®Rear
Two-Step Loading Quick and easy for right or left handers
Power to Perform
Consistently drives a fullrange of nails
$420 Stihl MS 200T arborist chain saw – needs about $80 worth of labor/material to be running smoothly. We can tell you exactly what it needs. Starts.
$460 200B Level – still has the sticker in it in the case – a little dust from sitting. Will throw in a tri-pod to go with it.
$2 ea Caster Wheels
$125 Porter Cable Metal Cutting Circular saw 7-1/4″ (new price $260)
$75 Bosch 1677md worm drive Circular Saw 7.25″
$550 Ridgid TS3650, 10″ Cast Iron Table Saw
$120 Triple rope Pulley, heavy duty
$7 Hand held Conduit / pipe bender
$150 LaserMark LM-30 – this one is still in it’s original case. (This with the tri-pod below is closer to $500 new price).
- Use the accurate LM30 manual level for a ¼-inch at 100ft accuracy level job work. Use this level for plum projects. This laser level is ideal for horizontal and vertical use as it features a built-in Trivet with dual 5/8-11 tripod mounts. Go for high-end leveling using the LM30 manual level featuring two laser-chalking modes for multiple firing modes. The variable speed rotation of this level ensures efficient energy consumption. Recharge this laser level after the battery low indicator light indicates the charge status. The LM30 manual level is easy-to-use equipment for indoors and outdoors for just one man’s operation.
$40 Dewalt tribute-pod ($85 new for this one) – needs a good cleaning, we will do that before you pick up.
$25 Concrete Saw – used 1 time
$5 Irwin Marathon Circular Saw blade 10″ ($28 new price)
$10 per set – Saw horse legs
$3/lb Self Tapping Screws – mix and match, your choice
$3 for ~1 lb Screws
$3 for ~1 lb Nails
$3 for ~1 lb misc items
$3 for ~1 lb bolts